Class XI Registration
- Registration for students to class XI is done within 10 days of the declaration of the I.C.S.E. results. A late fee of Rs. 500/- per candidate will be charged for those who approach the School after these 10 days (provided a seat is vacant).
- Attested photocopies of the Board result and a Character Certificate from the Principal of the Applicants previous school should be deposited to enable him/her to be placed on the Schools merit list for admission. The original certificates must be brought to the School at the time of Admission.
General Admission Rules
- Registration is done throughout the year and is not transferable to any other year.
- Pupils seeking admission will be tested on the syllabus of the standard below the one to which they seek admission. A qualifying written test in English, Maths, Hindi and Science is held to asses the ability of scholars for admission to a particular class. The Application form for admission will be provided to the candidate after assessment in the test and final interview with the head of the institution. The medium of instruction in the school is English and candidate who cannot understand and speak simple English is not recommended. Hindi is and essential subject. The form for registration is attached as Appendix ‘D’ with this prospectus. No admission will be considered unless all the requirement are fully met.
- Admissions are done depending on the number of vacancies in all class and under NO condition to classes X and XII.
- Every Boarder child is required to bring a fitness certificate by a M.B.B.S. Doctor.
- The Principal does not bind himself/herself to furnish any reason for rejecting any application for admission. The school reserves to itself the right to decide the class in which a pupil will be placed on admission.
- The Transfer certificate of pupil from a different State must be countersigned by the appropriate inspector of the school concerned. A child joining from any other school cannot be admitted unless his/her transfer certificate from the previous school, which must be recognized by the Government official and Report Card is produce. A Parent or Guardian for a new child seeking admission in Nursery or any other class for the first time must produce the evidence of the date of birth of the child. A Municipal or Baptismal Certificate is ideal. The date of birth as declared at the time of admission by the Parent/Guardian with proof there of cannot be altered in the school registers later on.
- A sum of Rs. 1200/- per annum for a student standing first in class for seven consecutive years is awarded for as long as the student studies in CARMAN SHYAMPUR.
- A student being awarded 5 points in the I.C.S.E. Examination will be educated free of cost at CARMAN SHYAMPUR of class XI and XII (Tution Fees & Annual Charges).
For class XI and XII
- English – Compulsory
- Math / Hindi / Art
- Commerce / Physics
- Accounts / Fashion Designing / Chemistry
- Economics / Computer Science / Biology
- Hindi or French as a second language (to foreign students)
- Social Studies i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Commercial Studies
- Commercial Application/ Computer Science Application/ Art
- Students, who obtain the I.C.S.E. or any equivalent pass certificate (with two languages including English) at one sitting, are eligible for admission to the I.S.C. course (Class XI).