Payment of fees
- All fees are to be paid strictly in advance. Payment will only be accepted through a bank draft or in cash. Draft should be made in the name of Carman Residential & Day School payable at Punjab & Sind Bank, Prem Nagar, Dehra Dun. All fees are to be paid by the 10th of the month. The delay of payment beyond three months renders a pupil’s name liable to be struck off the rolls. Pupils shall not be allowed to take the terminal or final assessments unless all fees and dues are paid up-to-date. Fees for Day Scholars is charged monthly and for Boarders annually or term wise. There is no refund against holidays or closures or temporary absence of the student.
- One month’s notice or one month’s fee should be given for the withdrawal of a Day Scholar. Withdrawal of a boarder will be permitted ONLY at the end of a TERM i.e., September and March and full boarding, lodging and tuition fees for that Term will be charged. Fee once paid for the Term is not refundable.
- The school is not responsible for any belongings not collected within 3 months of withdrawal of a boarder student. A transfer certificate must be collected within 6 months of withdrawal or the same will not be issued.
- A Fine at the rate of ten percent will be charged monthly on all fees in arrears. If fees are in arrears of three months, it will entail the child being sent home and no Transfer Certificate will be issued unless all dues are cleared along with the fine.
- The school will submit two term bills, one in April and another in October and monthly bills, in order to keep the Parents informed of the state of a Residential student’s account.
- Payment of bills in cash will be made in the Accounts Office between 9:30 A.M. to 11 A.M. only, and cash receipts should be obtained from there.